THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I never thought of myself as a nerd before...

I found a link to a NerdTest. I thought I'd check it out, thinking I'd score pretty low. Wrong. According to this test, I'm right smack in the middle of the Nerdiness scale. Kinda' scary...



I am nerdier than 50% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


In answer to a question - no, you don't have to have a motorcycle to stay at my campground, but you probably should at least like them a lot.
People start arriving for the Sneak Peek weekend tomorrow. I think we're ready for them. Almost.
The plumber never did finish, but he left things at a point on Friday morning (saying he'd be back that afternoon, but do you really think we've seen him since?) that Jack was able to finish up yesterday, for the most part. All of the toilet flush valves were put together wrong, all of the toilets leaked where they went through the wall, and we found some of the joints that weren't glued. I think the volume of water coming out of the pipe is in direct proportion to the distance from the cut-off valve you are when you discover the break. We still have a couple of drips here and there, but nothing major. We'll get 'em nailed down.
I guess that's all for now. Y'all take care and come visit sometime.

0 comments: