THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, January 04, 2008

"The Bucket List"

Okay, who else thinks "The Bucket List" with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson is going to be one of those movies you don't dare go see if you're not prepared to laugh your tail off? And why do I keep thinking of "Grumpy Old Men" when I see the previews?

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I can't wait to see this one, although I'm sure it won't be until it comes out on video. Matinees up here are $7 now - Egads!

Lori said...

There's always the Danbury Dollar Saver. I think they're still pretty reasonable, you just have to wait a little bit longer for the movie to make it there.

1dreamr said...

I agree - looks like a great movie. Anything with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman is sure to be a winner!

Crunchy said...

It looks hilarious! I may steal my darling away for a d ate night. I get to pay 5.50 a show still. One minor benefit to living in Po-dunkarea. :D