THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 20, 2008

Pay It Forward

Okay, here's where I get to find out who reads my blog, other than Heather & Ruth. The deal is called "Pay It Forward" and here's what it's all about - I will make a gift of some sort for the first 3 people to post a comment to this entry, provided they post on their blog the same deal... and be willing to follow through with it. Heather & Ruth are already doing this on their blogs, so I really can't expect them to repost it.



Now, I have no idea what the gift will be yet, and I can pretty much promise you that it won't get sent in the next few days, but I will make something for you and it will be sent within 6 months of now. If you're one of the first three, post a comment here, on my Blogger site (http://www.loris-space.blogspot.com/2008/06/pay-it-forward.html if you're seeing this through my Facebook feed), then send me your mailing address in a private message or an email.

This is gonna' be cool!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have found this, but I wanted to start making entries myself. And I am first to respond!

I took a long ride today. I should have just slabbed it down to see you.