THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yes, I am still alive. It's been super busy at the campground until just the last few days, and I've spent those trying to recover. Whew!

We have all of the covered parking areas complete at the campground. It was pointed out by a friend of ours from Maine that they wouldn't handle any kind of a snow load, citing 14' of snow as an example, but we figure that if we get that much snow, we probably have bigger things to worry about, such as the onset of another ice age or summat. It just does not snow in SE Tennessee.

Our next project for the campground will be two more cabins, bigger so they can house 4 people very comfortably. I'm hoping that we can make those happen next spring before we get busy again, but we'll just have to see how the cash flow runs.

Anywhooo...

I'm starting into my winter projects already. Baby afghans, quilts, remodeling the house one room at a time, oh my! I have the room formerly known as the teenager's painted a very nice warm green color, and new flooring ready to go in. I'll probably work on that next week. Once the flooring goes down, a new bed, new curtains & comforter, and wallah!, we have a guest room...

I also need to get back to work on the little house behind ours. Figure out what cabinets need to be bought, put down the new flooring in the kitchen, install the new walls and tub surround in the bathroom, paint, put up ceilings, new light fixtures & fans. That aught to keep me busy and out of trouble over the slow season at the campground.

0 comments: