THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

How I spent election night...

While the election results were rolling in, I was piecing the first of several quilts for the campground beds:


Three guesses what I'll be doing most of the winter. We have 13 beds at the campground, with plans to put in 8 more. I'll need enough quilts to cover each bed and have some extras.

And, while I didn't finish this tonight, I did put together a quilt for an expectant couple at church last week:

This is for a baby that is supposed to be a boy. Now the last baby that was born in the church was predicted to be a boy, right up to an ultrasound done the morning the baby was born, bevore labor started. That couple's daughter celebrated her first birthday last month... So, armed with this knowledge, I figured neutral colors would be good.

I just love the little feet in the center of the 9-patch.
They were also at each yellow bar intersection.

And the finished product, ready to present to the new parents. You can't tell from this picture very well, but the ribbon has baby footprints on it, too.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm so envious! I would love to quilt, but don't think I have the patience for it. Those are gorgeous!