Meet Kayla Nicole:
Kayla is my granddaughter. We just found out that she was part of the family last week, and it's taken awhile for the shock to wear off. She lives in Ohio with her mother and maternal grandparents.
She has her daddy's eyes. Since this is the only picture of her that I have so far, and I haven't high-tailed it up to Ohio to meet her in person yet, this is all I know of her. I believe her birthday is sometime in May, but I'm not sure.
Danny is looking for a better job and a super cheap (yet reliable) vehicle so he can help provide for her and be a positive force in her life. He gets along with her mother, and Jack and I have encourage him to keep that relationship on a good note. It will make life much easier for all involved, and for Kayla.
Anywhooo.... that's my news for the day.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Kayla Nicole
Posted by Lori at 3:04 PM
Labels: Grandchildren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She's a little doll. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to grandkids yet or not.
Post a Comment