THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, January 19, 2009

Rocking Motorcycle

My dad just sent me pics of the rocking motorcycle that he's making for Jenna. It's the first woodworking project that he's really worked on since all the trouble with his leg last year. Jack and I had found the plans for it before all that happened, then the trouble happened, so the motorcycle got put on hold.


We saw it in progress when we went up for Christmas last month. It was gorgeous then. Dad said that working on it was wonderful therapy. He and mom are going to be passing through in February and will drop it off then. I've already talked to Lance & Jessica about getting together at the house for dinner or something so Mom & Dad will be here when Jenna sees it for the first time.



2 comments:

Ruth said...

That is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!

1dreamr said...

That's awesome!!!