I can't stand it any longer... I've been waiting for a picture, but that's going to be awhile...
Jenna, our 2 year old granddaughter, was wearing a rather interesting t-shirt at church Sunday night. It said "I'm the big sister-to-be". I wanted to get a picture of her wearing that shirt and post it here, but nobody can hold still long enough to get kid, shirt, and camera all in the same place at the same time.
Jessica & Lance are thrilled. Jessica says she thinks the baby will come in May.
The little house behind us that we were fixing up for them has been put on hold for various reasons. I guess we'd better get back on it, huh?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Happy News
Posted by Lori at 7:23 AM
Labels: Family, Grandchildren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What good news!
Congrats to all!
Post a Comment