THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, August 04, 2007

A new take on "Thriller"

Okay, I'm going to show my age here... I confess to being one of those teenagers who was anxiously awaiting the release of the video to Micheal Jackson's song "Thriller" in the 80's. This was back before he started having any surgeries and such, back when it was really cool to watch MTV and they played real music videos. Not like the really bizzare stuff they show now...

Anyway, I came across this on Yahoo! today. Inmates in a prison in the Phillipines have acted out the video, complete with a, um, ah... "damsel" in distress. The damsel has a receding hairline, but use your imagination. They had limited resources to work with... :o) It's a little over 4 minutes long, complete with sound. They did a pretty darn good job, too...

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=879021&fr=&cache=1

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm just not sure what to say about that... you're right, they did a great job with the dancing... but I want to know if the pink halter top is prison-issue... :)

Lori said...

Somehow, I just don't think it is. If so, how do you qualify for it, anyway? Wait a second... I don't want to know the answer to that question. :o)