THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Signs of Spring just around the corner

It's 64 degrees and sunny today. The daffodils are blooming, as are the Japanese cherry trees in the middle of town square. Maybe I've already covered this, but it doesn't hurt to go over it again. Spring really is on it's way. I, for one, am going to be very happy to have the winter over with. I don't like cold, bleak weather. I don't care for cold, bleak moods, either, and it is much easier to be chipper and optimistic when the sun is shining. I thought I'd get a start on spring here by redecorating the blog. What do you all think?

Jack is out riding the four wheeler right now, checking the property for downed trees that we can use as firewood at the campground. His niece and her family live right behind us, and I noticed that her kids snagged a ride on it with him the last time Jack went zipping by, Sarah on the front and Nate on the back. Nate really does love his Uncle Jack, although he started out being very afraid of him when they first moved in a little over a year ago. Then he figured out Jack has a dirt bike and a four wheeler, and that he'll take him on rides if it's OK with his mom, so now Jack's pretty cool in Nate's book. :o)

It's a beautiful day, and I'm going to head over to the campground and see what I can get into. I'm sure there's stuff that needs to be done. Our guests from Florida left out this morning, heading home. Of course, the weather turns gorgeous on the day day they are leaving. At least they will have an enjoyable trip home over the next couple of days. Everyone else, take care and have a wunnerful day!

0 comments: