Sinus infection... bleah... Spent yesterday and a good bit of today asleep. I just adore being sick... not! My sugar goes up and I feel like I'm in a fog. I can hear and see what's going on around me, I just can't seem to comprehend it or respond to is most of the time.
Went to the dr. this am for a regular med checkup. Came back with a prescription for antibiotics. Hope they work soon. I'm just about tired of being tired. She drew some blood, too, to check up on some stuff. I go back in 3 weeks to get those results. Oh joy.
The weird thing is, other than having a headache and being sleepy, I don't feel like I usually do with a sinus infection. The crud is staying in my sinuses, so I can actually breath, and I'm not coughing up a storm. I'll take it. :o)
We have a ladies' retreat this weekend - I hope I'm in better shape by then - I'm the one who made the hotel reservations, so I kinda' need to go.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment