THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, March 17, 2008

20 Year Reunion coming up...

I just got a notice from Classmates today that my 20 year high school reunion has been set for mid-August, on a weekend that my husband is scheduled off. That gives me 5 whole months to get into some semblance of a shape other than "round".

Crap.

Maybe I'll get really lucky on the business front and the campground will be too busy for us to sneak away...

3 comments:

Crunchy said...

Round is not a bad shape. But, I understand what you are saying.
maybe just not go? I pretty much determined that there's no need to go to the Xenia one for me-te two most important people there already keep in touch with me, and Beavercree-well, again, the two most important people from there already keep me hopping. The only reason I can see going is to shock people and I gave up shock value awhile ago. :)

Ruth said...

ACK!!

I have not gotten any kind of notice, but decided long ago that I would not go. I still talk to the people I want to talk to... why pay all that money to talk to the same people?

Ruth said...

Oh wow!! I LOVE your new template! Hello SPRING!!! Where'd you get it?