Yes, it's raining like crazy here, has for the last several days it seems. But, on the bright side, the trees are budding out, the spring flowers are blooming all over the place, and it's definately springtime in SE Tennessee. Yeeehaaa!!!!
************************************************************************
Cats! was awesome!!! We went in to take our seats, and the stage was set just like you see in the pictures. We ended up with seats on the aisle, which was cool. At the beginning of the show, the house lights went down and the dancers scattered everywhere in the dark, mixing in with the audience. When the lights came back up, the white cat was close enough to touch. Wayyy too cool! It was everything I'd imagined it would be, and I'm sooo thankful we had the opportunity to see it!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Spring has Sprung!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh to be young and stupid... err, in love, I mean! Has he caught a bus down to TN yet?
Post a Comment