I found this through a blogroll the Knoxville news has. My blog is listed on it, so sometimes I get hits from the Statcounter that lead back to it. When they do, I remember "Oh yeah, it's there, let's go check it out..."
So anyway, there 's a blog on there called Dave And Thomas Daily Timekillers (http://daveandthomas.blogspot.com/). They describe their blog this way:
Dave And Thomas are Knoxville, Tennessee's most unusual duo. We strive to find you the most intellectual news about beer, movies, and midgets that money can buy. We update daily on the odd news and pop culture that makes our world so great!
I don't know much about it, except that perusing the blog titles is interesting. I haven't looked at any of the stories yet, other than the one I'm about to share with you. I do kow that one of the titles I saw had something to do with John McCain being a cylon or something. Interesting...
Anyway, on to the video... Whoever did this had wayy to much time on their hands!

0 comments:
Post a Comment