There are times, like now, when I really hate the fact that I am a packrat. And, not only am I a packrat, but I am married to one, too. So, in the wake of the great household flood, I am getting to go through all of the stuff that we have jointly and separately accumulated over the years.
Man, they're not gonna' like me at the dump...
On the bright side, we've needed to go through everything for a very long time. We just keep putting it off and putting it off. The flood has pretty much forced our hand about it, because if we don't do this, our basement is going to stay damp and musty smelling. Yuck.
I'm finding a lot of things that are perfectly good, but we'll never use them. Can you say "Yard sale"? Things that haven't seen the light of day since we got married, they need to go somewhere else and quit cluttering up our house.
Okay, breaktime's over... back to work...
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment