THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Next Friday, the big Date

Jack and I have a date with our newest granddaughter, Kayla, next Friday afternoon. We're going up to visit my parents on Wednesday, and not coming back until Sunday. Danny gets Kayla Friday, so that's when we get to meet her. We'll have her most of Friday, taking her back home Friday night. Danny says this will be his first excursion out with her on his own, so this should be interesting. And, he finally was able to get a decent picture of her:



She's such a cutie! Not that grandmothers are ever biased or anything...

We also get to meet the other grandparents, too, which I'm looking forward to. My theory is this - if I can get in good with the other grandparents, it won't matter if the parents are or are not speaking, I can call the other grandparents and see about visiting with Kayla when we go up. :)

In other grandbaby news, Jessica goes on the 22nd for the ultrasound that will tell her if she's carrying a boy or a girl.

3 comments:

T. Paulina said...

What a beauty!!!

Ruth said...

Such a boobala! Already giving the big raspberry... she's got a little of you in her, doesn't she, Lori? ;)

Janine said...

Enjoy! What a great Christmas gift!