THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is Tight This Year

I just got this from my friend, Tina. I had to share...

My Dear Friends,

This is somewhat embarrassing to admit - I'm not getting
an annual bonus and Christmas is tight this year. I will be
making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me
know your sizes.

You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and
should you wish to do the same, I've included the
instructions below.


How to Make Bedroom Slippers
out of Maxi Pads

You need four maxi pads to make a pair.

Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other
two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or
glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot
part.

Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers
(this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.

These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
* Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and
(3.) Get out the Sand Bags.

I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you
can see these nifty slippers for yourself....




When I read this to my husband, he pointed out that if you just use them sticky side against your feet, you wouldn't need the toe strap and you could go skating on the linoleum at the same time.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh that's just wrong... :o)

T. Paulina said...

I'm not sure whether I should be extremely amused... or extremely repulsed... LOL

Anonymous said...

They remind me somehow of Ruth's vibratng slippers. Which, BTW, I've been trying to find so I can continue the tradition for her. Maybe you too. :)