I use StatCounter to keep an eye on who visits my various websites. It's a great tool - free, logs IP address, location, how long, what pages were visited, where the visitor came from if they followed a link, that kind of thing. It's been great on my business' webpage.
Just for giggles, I installed it on my blog, too. I'm surprised at how many people really do read my blog. And, apparently, my blog is of interest to the folks at http://www.birdflubreakingnews.com/, because I'm getting all kinds of hits coming from it. I've been to the webpage and don't see any obvious links, so if somebody reads this post and they got here from there, would you mind telling me what you clicked on to get here? I'm not sure the good folks over there really intended to link to me, especially since I couldn't identify a sick bird from a healthy one, anyway.
Friday, July 06, 2007
I'm of interest to bird flu afficianados?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment