We adopted another cat today. Spook is 4-5 years old, fluffy and has a stubby tail. He's been neutered and declawed, so he definately stays indoors. I've been told that it's easier to shove him in a toilet than it is to shove him outside, anyway.
He was adopted from the animal shelter 3 or 4 months ago by the sister of a friend of ours. I got a call yesterday from our friend. Her sister has found out that she has asthma and can't keep a fluffy cat.
She brought him over today and he's now hiding behind the loveseat. He's come out to explore a few times already, so I imagine he'll settle in without too much trouble. I think he's going to be a Daddy's boy - he won't let me get very close yet, but he walked right up to Jack and let him scratch his ears. Harry and Oreo are back in the bedroom, sulking I think. Harry has come out to check out the new brother from a distance.



1 comments:
He's adorable! I do hope he'll come visit you also. I love the nose.
That afghan is too cute also! You do crochet divinely! LOL
Post a Comment